Sunday, October 18, 2009

Big Changes at The Lighthouse

Hello

Over the past month massive changes have been taking place with The Lighthouse Lab.

The lease agreement as planned expired on the Lighthouse Labs Bondi location this year and it was my decision not to renew the agreement. Instead after a lot of consideration and many talks with a dear friend and role model of mine, master printer Sandra Barnard who owns and runs Sandy Prints in Lane Cove. We have decided to share space in lane cove offering a wider range of services to our clients. Her website is located at www.sandyprints.com.au

I have disconnected the land line at the Bondi facility and will not be reconnecting it at Lane Cove. I am now available only on the Lighthouse Lab Number 0415 677 522. Unlike the Bondi facility where I worked 7 days a week I am now only available by appointment.

Over the past five years I have had a great time in Bondi, I have worked with a lot of great people and worked on many awesome projects as can be seen through this blog.

I look forward to an exciting future working with my clients, their projects and also taking time to work on my own photographic ventures which over the past few years have been on the back burner due to the heavy workloads at The Lighthouse. With the New facility I will now be able to offer hand crafted RA-4, B&W and Ilfochrome Murals 50inch x?", Film Recording up to 8x10" from digital files and a range of other services I have previously been unable to undertake. Working alone it has been an incredibly big project for me to make this move. If anyone would like further information on the new facility or my private photographic ventures please don't hesitate to ask. My Email is Stephenfrizza@gmail.com and I can be contacted through this blog or via my mobile which is 0415 677 522. If I don't not answer Please leave a message as I am often in the Darkroom.

Regards

Stephen Frizza

No comments:

Post a Comment